Massive remote work policies are radically
changing the way we interact with each other,
and organizations who know how to manage
it will be successful.
• Quarantined employees
• Office / facilities shutdowns
• Decrease in travel for face to face meetings
• Abrupt changes in the behavior of your customers and all stakeholders
1) Manage communications effectively, and faster than ever making sure every employee is promptly and adequately informed of what to do and what not to do.
2) Distribute risk whenever possible, by relocating critical work among different locations.
3) Be prepared for a quick shift in demand, reinforcing digital experiences and adjusting policies and processes to be efficient during contingency.
4) Quickly close any gap in terms of Culture, Infrastructure and Security.
5) Efficiently work with a distributed workforce, in an organized and consistent manner.
How to enable working remotely in a way that maintains (or enhances) business operations:
In this specific change management process, individuals can be overconfident in their abilities.
To prevent any dreaded remote work isolation and ease the transition to virtual, new-to-remote professionals should connect with more experienced peers as soon as possible to help guide him/her through the new world of virtual productivity.
In this specific change management process, overconfidence is rampant, and could be the crux of sustainability.
Location independence may seem like freedom, but in reality it requires
keenly developed soft skills. Without these, a distributed workforce is
likely to feel disconnected and unproductive.
“Going remote” is not as simple as conducting business as usual from a laptop. How people work is very different.
Moving your business beyond the crisis
Identify core business processes and the supporting teams, infrastructure and tools.
Determine the teams to be enabled and migrated to a distributed mode. Define the new process, training and communication plan.
Execute the required infrastructure, configuration and security changes.
Train the teams in the new methodology.
Deploy new communication channels and content.
A digitally native company approach for remote and distributed work. We focus on high productivity and performance, strong team dynamics, and providing positive digital experiences for all employees.
Innovative Icebreaker activities for remote neetings!
The main goal of this initiative is to provide leaders with innovative ideas so that meeting participants start the meeting off with positive energy and are properly prepared to give their best.
How can technology help build strong team dynamics
For the foreseeable future, individuals will largely be connecting with each other via online channels, rather than face-to-face.
Discover new ways to make employees feel closer to each other and to the company's vision.
Webinar Recording | Request workshop